
Mamy looks after me, I'm very comfortable in her arms.

Mum and Dad dress me up like the Michelin man to go out for a walk on a winter's day.

I'm not too heavy dad?

I love walking in the forest.

Having fun in the forest.

My cool beanie.

Mummy and Daddy spent a lot of time painting my bed, and today was the first time that I took a nap in it. Winnie kept me company and I slept like a.......baby.


Plating games with dad, it's always a pleasure.

Today was my second-month-day, so I wore my very smart shirt.



Life's hard, so from time to time I take a break with my friends.

What a face.

I've been training on my play mat to lift my head and check out what's going on around me.
1 comment:
Qu'il est beau!!! et que de progrès! j'ai hâte de le revoir...
Post a Comment