Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grandma's Visit;

In early April, he met his Aussie Grandma for the first time. It was an emotional experience for everyone there. After spending over thirty hours travelling, Grandma finally got to hold her second grandson and see his face as he watched her with wide eyes. I'm sure he knew that this new face was someone special in his life, because he just stared, watching Grandma talk. It was a moment I regret not recording. But the moments we shared after that first moment were just as special and enjoyable.


A head massage Mr. Burns?


Rugged up for a walk to the markets.


Walking along the beach was a little tiring.


I love being in my beautiful mum's arms.


Papy is trying to teach me to read. I prefer just looking at the pictures for the moment.


The Eskimo kiss.

Dad's trying to teach me how to fly. I just can't flap my arms fast enough yet.

A flying kiss.

Relaxing on the couch with Grandma.Fun, fun, fun.

Mr Serious.


Mr. Happy.


It was a very special week for us too, being able to spend time together with you.
Thankyou Grandma Liz.

1 comment:

Eléa said...

C'est trop beau et trop émouvant, cette première rencontre entre la grand-mère et son petit-fils!! J'espère que tout va bien chez vous.
Pleins de bisous

Sophie (et sans aucun doute Matt, Eléa et Anaé!)