The woman that I fell in love with almost three years ago. You could say it was love at first sight, because within a few days of knowing her I felt like I wanted to be in her life forever. Her outlook on everything is so positive and refreshing that she lifts your spirits constantly. I feel happy just seeing her, and knowing that she loves me in return is the most outrageously blissful feeling. I don't express this level of joy often enough with her and it's something which I know she deserves to hear.
Her smile, kidness, loyalty, compassion, joy, energy, dedication, curiosity, sense of adventure and stubbornness mean that I have loved her for three years, love her with all my heart, and will continue loving her for all time.
So for the times when I don't quite tell you how I feel, have no doubt that I desire you every day, dream of you every night, and pray that we spend the rest of our lives together.
Elo, you are my angel, I need you, I want you and I love you for eternity.
1 comment:
Coucou les amoureux,
je suis nulle en anglais... et pourtant, j'ai été toute émue par le texte de Matt. Jje vous souhaite tout plein de bonheur à tous les deux, et merci pour la très bonne soirée que vous nous avez fait passer le week end dernier.
Gros bisous et à bientot, au Mans ou ailleurs.
Sophie
Post a Comment