Friday, April 17, 2009

Bec and Michael's Big Day

5 comments:

Liz Forman said...

Elodie, what a wonderful wonderful job you have done, I cried and laughed and remembered and cried again. But I kept smiling all the way through. It's beautiful - the only thing missing is some photos of our beautiful sister and daughter who was taking the photos!! You have captured the magic, and fun and love of the day so perfectly - thankyou, thankyou thankyou. We love you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMum

Liz Forman said...

OH MY GOD! Thank you soooooo much! We absolutely love it! The photos are amazing elo. you did the best job EVER!!! i cant express in words how much this means to me. thankyou again. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. Love Bec, Michael and Harrison xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Liz Forman said...

I've just watched it for the third time, and I love it more every time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mum

Ryan K Lindsay said...

Elo, that was the most amazing thing I have ever seen - you are truly awesome!!!!!! I will watch it so much. I hope you guys are doing well over there and I will see you so so soon
Love you love you love you and bisous for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan K Lindsay said...

P.s that was Jess not Ryan, but he thinks it is totally the coolest thing ever and can't wait to see either of you!!!