I've start to give my parents extreme pleasure by smiling on demand. Mum got the first smile a few days ago, and was sooooo happy. But I thought it'd would be funny to wait a little before smiling for dad. He didn't think so, but mum agreed with me, she was amused. I think I'll start smiling for more than 30 seconds so mum can get some more photos for you all to see.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
I'm smiling!!!!
I've start to give my parents extreme pleasure by smiling on demand. Mum got the first smile a few days ago, and was sooooo happy. But I thought it'd would be funny to wait a little before smiling for dad. He didn't think so, but mum agreed with me, she was amused. I think I'll start smiling for more than 30 seconds so mum can get some more photos for you all to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi darlings, it is hardly surprising that Elo got the first smiles as she is the baby-smile-whisperer, as she showed with Harry. remember how Harry couldn't resist smiling back at Elo's beautiful smile, even if he was intending to be serious and solemn?? please email this smiling photo of Owenn if you can. all our love. Mum
Post a Comment