Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Faces

This should give you an idea of the many different faces that Elo and I are fronted with every day. We've figured out what he means with a couple of them but the most part remain a mystery, and I think even he doesn't really know what he's trying to tell us.
I'll leave you to try and guess what's he's thinking.

He looks happy enough.


Your guess for this one.


A little inquisitive


Just taking in the surroundings.


A little giggle.


Unfortunately, this face is probably the most common, not very attractive or cute, and usually a sign that there is a little burp or fart on the way.


We finally had a bit of sunshine last weekend, so we decided to go for our first real walk. (Hélène, the first one didn't count, he was crying all the way)


Sleeping like a baby.


Not so impressed. (I think it was because we had the Thursday bib on Tuesday).


On his play mat, he's entertained for about 10 minutes, then the fireworks start.






1 comment:

Ryan K Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness he is the most beautiful expressive little boy in the world. He is going to make many people laugh like his mum and dad in later years! I need to meet him! Love Jess xxx