So after a short stay in QLD with Dad and Joanne, we headed south. More flying for our overly tired young lad, but he managed vey well. We spent a day catching up with family(pictures to come) then we decided to visit the snowy mountians before Christmas. So we repacked the suitcases, baby gear and jumped in the car for the short trip to Thredbo. It had been a very long time since I'd been and the first for them.
It had just been very cold over the previous few days, so up the top of the range there was quite a bit of snow.
usually loves the baby carrier, but for these shots, I think he was concerned about being so high above the ground. The chair-lift seemed to worry him a little. But he soon warmed to the experince and cracked a smile.
1 comment:
Hi Matt,
Looks like you had fun at Christmas so far. I lived in Canberra for all those years but never visited the snowy area during summer. I looks amazing.
Regards Rod
Post a Comment