Sunday, April 3, 2011

With my Nanny

If there's anybody out there that would like to know what goes on during one of my typical weekdays, here are a few snaps.

First, I have to annoy the cat by following him around.




This was my friend Evan's birthday cake. He's 2.


I was really concentrating on the candles. Willing them to go out.



Ring-a-ring 'o roses.


I just love to dance.


A bit of patty-cake is always fun.


Followed by a quieter activity, drawing.



Here's Evan in the kitchen whipping up his birthday cake.



I found the cat again.


Quiet reflection, 'what will I do next?'



Maybe play on the see-saw by myself?


Or a trip down the slide.






Puzzles are fun too.



Then back to ring-a-ring 'o roses.


We all fall down!



You can't escape me!






A bit of privacy please.


Just chillin' out reading.



Yippie!





Eating by myself, what a big boy.



Here's my beautiful hat for the parade.





And finally, me, looking lost.

No comments: