Monday, April 28, 2008

Furnished Apartment

Now that we are finally getting settled in here, I've put up a few photos of our cosy apartment.
We have filled most of the rooms, and the last things that we'll buy, is a large table for the spare room, so when we entertain guests we have somewhere to eat.



The hallway, main door just behind you.



The spare room, with the second small sofa bed.
This is where the big tabel will go.


Other side of the spare room, it's our buffet. Look mum, we have a buffet.Sunny bedroom.
This is the right side of the kitchen. I dream of home when I'm cooking.
Left side of the kitchen. Sorry about the mess
The back wall in the lounge room. Elo's tenture from New Zealand covers up the horrible paint job. Our library and TV, that's the view from the couch.
There's the windows that face out into the street, round about and Tram Line 3.

HOME SWEAT HOME!

No comments: